Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday Finds

"Who Do You Think You Are?" returns Sunday, July 26 at 9/8c this time I am so going to watch this series.  

I just got through reading this book on the Kindle The ABCs of Gravestone Symbols:  Every Gravestone Tells a Story and within this book there is a website that lists gravestones symbols & their meanings. There is also a photo of the symbols. This book was great as it will help me next time I go looking through cemeteries.

Another book I started reading is 500 Best Genealogy & Family History Tips by Thomas MacEntee great resources in this book I am recommending this one. 

My favorite book Gone with the Wind was published today, June 30, 1936. I own a VHS, DVD and the book. When the movie came back out this past summer I took my nanny who saw the movie when it first came out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment